Friday, November 21, 2014

Guess what time it is!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

You can feel it in the air......you are anxiously waiting until next Thursday for Thanksgiving.....and Black Friday shopping has been on your mind like crazy lately!! Yes, holiday season is quickly approaching and I must say that I am so excited for everything that's in store. As a college student, this has been a very tiring and stressful semester so this upcoming break for Thanksgiving is much needed and I'm so ready to be around my loved ones making incredible memories and stuffing my face with all the amazing food I've been waiting all year round for! So enjoy this time with your family and live in the moment. Offer to cook with your mom, be social with family members you haven't seen in a while, and have the time of your life. I feel as if we take for granted these precious moments of our lives and as the years roll on, we realize what we had in the years prior and wish for a chance to go back and do it all over. We get so wrapped up in our own lives to the point where we can't see how much we have put off the things and people who mean the world to us. Well that's what the holiday season brings with so much more. It gives you the opportunity to catch up and see that no matter what you might have going on, your family is here for you and they have your back no matter what. Things get rough and friends come and go but family is forever. And as a sidenote to all my fellow college students, don't let the stress of upcoming finals keep you down over this Thanksgiving break. This is your time to leave everything that has stressed you out about classes on campus and to not worry about it. Trust me when I say everything will be okay and we are all in this together. I've been there, done that, and with my past experiences around crazy final time is that everything eventually worked out for the best, and I wasted valuable time worrying over nothing. As long as you know you have tried your best, that is all that matters. So turn up, dance with your grandma, and make sure you leave enough room for dessert this Thanksgiving!!

--JC

No comments:

Post a Comment