Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Like Pleasant Notice on Facebook!!

Hey Everyone!! With this being the fourth day of Pleasant Notice and all, creating a Facebook page wasn't on my mind since running the blog takes up so much time anyway. I thought I couldn't commit to them both equally so I said I would create one later. But reaching out to people to visit the blog takes a lot, and the moment I created it, I loved that I did! I have received some great feedback for the blog so far and I am so excited for what's to come. Thank you to everyone who responded to my annoying messages and I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time out to visit the blog. Comment, comment, comment! Email, email, email! And like Pleasant Notice on Facebook                                                                                           ---Love JC

**and thanks to my boyfriend who finally got me to make the Facebook page. ;-) muah

1 comment: