Monday, May 19, 2014

What's Your Pleasant Bio?


Greetings! I hope this post finds you having a great day so far!! Everyone has a story and everyone is unique in his or her own way. So what's your story? I want some of you to tell me a little about yourself, where you're from, and something interesting about you!

"JC we want to know about you!" Okay, so I'll start. My name is JC, I just finished my sophomore year of college, and I'm a terrible cook!! I am the eldest of four siblings, and my favorite color is purple. As the blog goes on, I'll let you know a little more about me and this is just an ice breaker. Don't be shy!! Email me at pleasantnotice@gmail.com or you can post your Pleasant Bio in the comments section.

What are you waiting for?? Go!!!!!!! (thanks mommy for the idea--love u)

No comments:

Post a Comment