Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nicki Minaj's Natural Look

What better way to start off Pleasant Notice's first fashion post by discussing the biggest fashion risk taker we know with none other than Ms. Nicki Minaj herself. Recently, the Pink Friday rapper has turned heads by ditching the wigs and costumes she was known for rocking on the red carpet and many other appearances. I for one love Nicki's more natural look since I grew up with my mom always telling me, "Less is more." I love it when an artist switches it up from time to time because after a while, routine is boring. The wigs and costumes were going to wear off eventually and it's a delight to see Nicki going this route and growing with her career, while showing fans and others that they really don't know her next move. I believe Nicki knows what she is doing and while I know her theatrical looks are far from gone, I really do admire her decision of taking on this new classy, elegant, yet, sexy appeal.

Why do you guys think Nicki Minaj toned down her look all of a sudden? Do you miss the wigs and costumes? What do you fans of Nicki have to say about this?  Fire off below in the comments section and tell Pleasant Notice what you think about this transformation of Nicki or email Pleasant Notice at pleasantnotice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment