Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summertime Fine

Greetings all! I hope this post finds you all having a great day! I apologize for the lack of daily posts
lately but I'm back and ready to get back in the swing of things. I'm kind of suffering from a little writer's block so be patient as I try to find things to talk about that you all find interesting and want to discuss. So I'm open to any ideas about posts about fashion, music, celeb news, so on and so forth. Just email Pleasant Notice at pleasantnotice@gmail.com

But enough of that! It's summertime and I want to know what you all have planned! I want you guys to share some of the things you have done already and share something you always wanted to do while on summer vacation. Post below in the comments section or email PN at pleasantnotice@gmail.com

"JC my life is boring and there is nothing to do!" I understand this very well but there is so much to do in this world and I want you guys to take every advantage of the things and resources around you. Go for a walk, go to the park with friends, go visit relatives you haven't seen in a while, try a new hobby, anything really. You'll be surprised where you end up and how much fun you can have if you put in a little effort into making your day productive. So get up, get out, and go do something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment