Monday, May 19, 2014

Pleasant Notice Update!

So Pleasant Notice is going under day 3 of construction and I've decided to keep things as they are.......for now. There is so much that goes into creating a blog and I'm finding it harder than I thought. But I'm having fun and learning as I go. I wanted to briefly describe the main things the blog will cover and what my tabs are all about. The "Pleasant Notice Bio" pretty much describes the purpose of the blog and my focus for it. The "Music" tab will cover new and upcoming artists, current songs, and news related to our favorite artists. "Keep Em or Drop Em" will most likely focus on relationship problems and will ask for someone to email me (pleasantnotice@gmail.com) on their current partner and situation he or she is dealing with, and will simply ask "Do I Keem Em or Drop Em?" I would give my input and answer that question. The "Fashion" will cover trends everyone is into, give fashion tips, and so on. Lastly, "Help Me JC" will be more of an advice column that anyone can email me about anything they need help with. This could be school, family, relationship, or whatever they need help with. I want to offer support to anyone that feels that they have no one to talk to and assist in anyway I can. But this all sums up what Pleasant Notice is all about and will cover. The only thing is that  I NEED YOUR HELP!! Spread the word, ask me questions, and tell me what I'm doing right and wrong!! I love constructive criticism and I believe this blog can make a difference!! So email, email, email!! Comment, comment, comment!! I can't do this without you and thanks ahead of time! Let's have fun and make a difference!! Love, JC

No comments:

Post a Comment