Sunday, August 10, 2014

Goodbye Summer Vacay, You Will Be Missed

Hey everyone! Sadly for those of us in school, summer vacation is coming to an end. I hope everyone had a great summer and that you made the most out of it the best you knew how! My summer was pretty good and I'm actually eager to start this semester of school. I will be in my third year of college and I must say that I can't believe how fast time has went by. It feels like just yesterday I was graduating high school and eager to start off my freshman year of college.

My main focus for this school year is to make my academics a main priority and actually apply myself more. I know that my grades in the past have been good but they could have been wayyyyyyyyy better. I also want to get a lot more involved on campus and be a lot more open minded to try new things.

I am determined to make this school year like no other and to enjoy it the best I can. My college experience so far has been a blast and I want to continue to make memories that will last a lifetime. I have the mindset for it, now all there is to do is do it.

So what about my Pleasant Notice readers? What are your goals for this school year? Are you nervous about anything? Excited? Need advice? Comment below or email Pleasant Notice at pleasantnotice@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment