Thursday, December 18, 2014

And just like that, things are looking better

Stressing doesn't solve anything. Stressing doesn't solve anything. Stressing doesn't anything. 

Hard work pays off and never goes unnoticed. I put my all into this past semester of college and I am so happy it's finally over. I could really write a book about everything that went wrong and right these past couple of months of my life. I might not understand it now, but everything I went through, good and bad, brought me to this point and I couldn't be any happier. I spent so much time over-thinking and analyzing different situations for no reason. Stressing doesn't solve anything. And I had to learn that the hard way. Reflecting on this past semester has taught me a lot about myself. I have to learn to stop doubting what I can or cannot do without even trying first. It's time for me to branch out and try different things.

I've experienced triumphs and letdowns in such a sort period of time this semester, but through it all, I remain on top. I overcame every obstacle that was thrown at me and doors have opened up for me to take full advantage of. I had to understand that being taken out of one situation wasn't the end of the world; something else was better in store. Stressing doesn't solve anything

Be grateful for what you have. Don't take anything for granted. As long as you try your best and give something your all, that's all that matters. You might not get it the first, second, or third time but what's meant for you is meant for you. Let things happen in its natural course and never rush a process. Enjoy the moment and watch things develop right before your eyes......it can be the most beautiful thing in the world. It might even teach you something. Learn from the constructive criticism of your peers and understand that it's to make you, not break you. Laugh, love hard, and always remember: Stressing doesn't solve anything



---JC

No comments:

Post a Comment