Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello January!

Good evening my Pleasant Notice readers and I hope your holiday season was filled with tons of
happiness and laughter! I'm certainly enjoying this break from school and with this being the last week I'm school free, I thought it was the perfect time to do a little blogging here and there and to keep you guys updated on where I see Pleasant Notice going in the future. The most important thing I like about blogging is the ability to express myself and I love it so much because writing has always  been a passion of mine. Since starting PN in May, I have really enjoyed the posts I've done but I feel like the posts that focus more on me shedding light on my experiences and giving advice from those moments in my life is something I enjoy doing, rather than focusing on music and fashion which I am by far not an expert on. For this reason, I plan on doing posts based on what I deal with day to day. I'm not going to completely abandon the posts about music, fashion, or other things in the entertainment world but I feel the need to focus on other things at the moment. Change is okay and one thing I'm learning to do is to take more risks than I normally do. Thanks for the support and join me as we take on this brand new journey.

Welcome to my online diary --JC

No comments:

Post a Comment