Friday, February 27, 2015

Keep Moving

Good evening Pleasant Notice readers! So much has happened this past month and lets just say that mentally, I'm in a brand new space. In a good way though. I'm certainly going through the motions and learning how to deal with certain situations more and more from day to day. With school, it has certainly been more challenging than ever, especially academically, and this is my junior year in college.  Late nights, early mornings, and exams are making me go insane! But I refuse to let grades stress me out this semester because as long as I continue to try hard and do my best, everything should work out in my favor as it always has.

This new space I said I'm in mainly reflects things I'm going through and what I've seen people who are close to me go through. You start to realize that there are some things bigger than you and it starts to put so much in perspective. Realizing what's important and what's not can help you figure out what your next best move might be.

Your brighter days outshine your dark days and in time, they shall pass.

2 comments:

  1. Such a thoughtful and interesting post :) Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete