Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lets Talk Boys!

Hey ladies! Today's post focuses on you and wants to know what your ideal guy is like! For me personally, I'm lucky enough to have one of my own and he absolutely makes my days brighter and better. He's smart, funny, nice, good looking and all mine. One thing I really like about my boyfriend is that he is his own person and he never tries to be something he's not. He makes me laugh and he pushes me to do things I normally put off and need to get done. All around, he's become my best friend. But that's my story and I want to hear about how great your boyfriend is or if you don't have one, what traits would you want him to have. This is the perfect time to brag about your boo and what makes him so not like the rest. Do you have a silly story that he has done that you laugh about every time you think about it? Well we want to know that as well! Comment below or email Pleasant Notice about your boyfriend or what you would like him to be like at pleasantnotice@gmail.com 

So what do I think makes a great boyfriend? Hmmmmm. Well I believe that any guy y'all choose to be with should most definitely be a friend first. When school seems like too much, your boss has gotten on your last nerves, and your family and friends just aren't seeing eye to eye with you, who else do you have to turn to? Its great to have emotional support from someone you can trust and depend on and by him being a friend first, he already gets you and knows where you are coming from. The easiest way to start off a great bond is by building a friendship. From there, all I can say is that the rest is left up to you to decide what you think makes your prince charming. We all have different tastes in guys and what we want that guy to be like. My advice to you is to be patient, and don't focus your time on a guy who doesn't understand you and what you're worth.

So comment, comment, comment! Email, email, email! And lets talk boys!

                                                                                                                                         -JC

2 comments:

  1. Love your closing line, JC! :D Great things (well in this case, boys hehe) come to those who don't rush things :)

    Trish :)
    http://trishcaning.com/

    ReplyDelete