Saturday, June 7, 2014

JC's Corner

Hey everyone! Hope you guys have taken my advice in being productive this summer and taking advantage of each of every moment! I just wanted to say that I'm very happy about the wonderful feedback Pleasant Notice has received over the past few weeks and I can't wait to see where we go from here. With that being said, I just wanted to further encourage everyone in following their dreams and not to let anyone take that away from you. Even though my blog is new and I've talked about positive feedback, I've also received not so great reactions as well. So how do I deal with that? I laugh it off and keep it moving. One thing my mom always taught me and is probably something I will say a lot on here is, "You can kill a person with kindness." You can't let others steal your joy and keep you from doing what you love. You have to take the high road and look at the big picture. That's what I do and that's something I will continue to do. My blog isn't perfect and it doesn't measure up right now to people who have done this way longer than me and people who have really made a successful career out of this YET but it WILL. I have the potential to reach an audience I can only dream of, and one day this little blog that started from nothing could change my life forever and for the better. This isn't easy and its not suppose to be. I'm learning that and trust and believe that sometimes I feel discouraged but I have to want this for me and keep pushing myself each and every moment. So for all of you out there saying this or that is standing between you and your dreams, JC wants to tell you that you're wrong. The only person standing between you and your dreams is YOU. So stop the excuses, pick yourself up, and go chase your dreams!!


Love JC

No comments:

Post a Comment