Thursday, June 19, 2014

What's Your Idea of A Great Night??

Hey!! I hope everyone is doing great! I know I've been M.I.A so lets talk, catch up, and discuss the topic for today. Everything is going great for me right now, I recently celebrated my 20th birthday and it was amazing. I'm really enjoying life right now and I can't wait to see where things go for me from here. I must admit that I've been suffering from writer's block which is the reason why I haven't posted for the past like two weeks. But I'm pushing and I'm going to try my best to make myself write something for you guys so all I ask is for patience and if anyone has any ideas or news they want me to cover, just comment below or email Pleasant Notice at pleasantnotice@gmail.com

So with it being the summer time and all, now is the perfect time for you guys to grab your closest friends and own the night! We owe it to ourselves to go out, forget the stress of everyday life, and have a great time.  I personally love getting ready for a great party or night out with my girls. As I get ready, I play music which more than likely consist of a station on Pandora, find a cute outfit or dress to wear, do my hair, nails, makeup, take pictures with the girls, and leave with high expectations of everything going by smoothly. Sadly, we know that always doesn't happen or isn't the case. There have been times I've gone out and came back to my room highly disappointed by how things turned out. My main thought is, "I wasted money and this cute outfit for nothing." And that's the chance you take when you go out. But if you could create the perfect night out with friends, what would you want to happen the moment you left your place? Comment below or email Pleasant Notice at pleasantnotice@gmail.com cause we want to hear all about it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment