Saturday, July 5, 2014

What's Your Purpose?

Morning everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th on yesterday and I most definitely know I did. It
was the perfect time to spend some much needed quality time with my family and see the fireworks display at a nearby park. We even popped the ones my mother bought when we got back home and that was a blast as well. If you want, you can share your 4th of July experience by emailing PN at pleasantnotice@gmail.com

So back to the main topic of today. In the past couple of weeks I've had major reality checks that have put my life into perspective and I've had plenty of time to think about what exactly I want to do with my life and not in my life. What do I mean exactly? Well, there are many things I can do in my life, like get a six figure job, travel the world, and live the ultimate American Dream. On the other hand, how does any of that benefit others or the world? Not a thing in my opinion. So what do I want to do with my life? Hope this doesn't sound too cliche but I always wanted to give back to my community and other people around the world. I want to help other people reach their goals and full potential in life. Growing up, I can't recall a time anyone gave back to my school or kept their word on doing something for the community. I don't want to be that person and I don't plan on being that person. I truly want to make a difference and that's only part of what I believe my purpose is. My journey to achieve things such as this will be long and hard but I know it will be worth it.

What's your purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment